• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Second Selling Regret Reacquired - Murasaki Holbrook!!!

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
I had to sell some stuff many years ago to afford food, Christmas and basic make ends meet type or stuff. Times are better now and I know I had to do it, but I regret three sales I made. My X-Squared X-Metal Ruby, PitBoss 1 VR28 and Titantium, and these Murasaki Holbrooks.

Times are better now and I was able to grab the X-Squareds several weeks ago, and then last week won an Ebay Auction for BNIB Murasaki Holbrooks for only a little more than I had to sell mine for. So happy they are back on the collection and will no longer be relegated to a shelf, but worn and loved!

20240129_173357.jpg

20240130_075452.jpg

20240130_075536.jpg

20240130_075548.jpg

I was shocked, I was the only bidder on the auction, I figured tons of you guys would be stalking that saved search on Ebay.

The crazy thing is is that I thought I had that search saved but you better bet your Hiney I just did on eBay! Next one is mine brutha. That was a great price too! There was a guy trying to sell me a pair for 400 and I passed about a year ago. They aren’t worth that.

The crazy thing is is that I thought I had that search saved but you better bet your Hiney I just did on eBay! Next one is mine brutha. That was a great price too! There was a guy trying to sell me a pair for 400 and I passed about a year ago. They aren’t worth that.
Yeah, I didn't have much responsible headroom on that bid price. So glad I snagged it without you watching it :)

Back