• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ultra Rare & Unreleased G1 M Frame, Twenty, Snow Straight Jacket, Splice JPM, Holbrook Murasaki, Jupiter Sq Troy Lee

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Updating my main post as another set has sold.

I understand the perspective with my prices, and everyone is free to think what they want to think. I’m not here to get into arguments about prices, I’m only here to present the potential buying opportunities with my remaining collection pieces. If there’s interest, then great, if not, no problem.

At this point I have sold the grand majority of my collection with great feedback. Not just the sets seen posted on ebay, but many other sets were never listed publicly due to return buyers being so happy with their 1st purchase, that they came back for additional items.

I’ve had periodic messages regarding my prices since I started to make my collection available. At this point I have a lot of actual sales proof that shows I am not so crazy with my pricing, but I can’t stop some people having that opinion, it is what it is.

I have a different perspective according to the opportunity with each listing. For example, I just sold my mint Twenty 5.56/Emerald set for my full $350 asking price. That’s an awesome set, but if I compare it to the crown jewel Twenty Camo set, the Twenty Camo is so many times more rare, and I’m asking about 2.5x what I sold the 5.56/Emerald set at. Would I trade the opportunity to have “2.5” Twenty 5.56/Emerald mint sets, for the opportunity of the grail Twenty Camo set (which is also in great condition)? I personally would, but that’s my perspective. Some people would rather go after multiple pairs, and that’s fine as well. To each their own, and best of luck in collection pursuits.

Thanks again for checking out my listings!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a few pairs i purchased from you. TOP OF THE LINE. If that Polka Dot is still available in a couple weeks. I’m your man. 5 dimes on a partial roof fix this week used most of my extra cash.

Thank god u don't have unreleased gascans or i'd be maxing out my credit card

Username Hidden said:
I have a few pairs i purchased from you. TOP OF THE LINE. If that Polka Dot is still available in a couple weeks. I’m your man. 5 dimes on a partial roof fix this week used most of my extra cash.

Always a pleasure talking Oakley with you! Feel free to email me at anytime in the future!

Updating another sold listing. Hurray for Oakley summertime buying!

Username Hidden said:
Always a pleasure talking Oakley with you! Feel free to email me at anytime in the future!

Updating another sold listing. Hurray for Oakley summertime buying!
I hope it wasn't the polka dot lol.

Where in the Bay area are you brother?

Username Hidden said:
Where in the Bay area are you brother?
Right across the 92 bridge on the East Bay side. Not too far from Dublin. I'm open to meeting up to make a potential deal. If interested, PM and we can talk further on what you may be looking at.

Just updated some sold listings, officially down to single digits left to sell from my collection. On top of the remaining sets I have listed here, I also have Brushed Aluminum and Brown Jupiter Factory Lite set, and a Goldbrooks set. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Brushed Aluminum Jupiter Factory Lite set SOLD. Down to 8 sets to sell! Although if I'm left with my quad group of unreleased camo's, I'm not complaining.

Down to 7 sets available for sale! Also finally got pictures of my Brown JFL set, updated my original post with price. Thanks for looking!

M frame are really amazing!!!!! But the price👀

Latest Posts

Back