• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Huge collection: Straight Jackets, electronics, Artist series, Pit Boss, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
@Mich didnt know if you saw this.

Username Hidden said:
The xx is already in my possesion!! Thanks and Thanks @brain739 I love it!!!!
Great! Glad you like them!

Username Hidden said:
Great! Glad you like them!
Love them! Excellent seller, super fast shipping! Had them in 1 week!

Bump for new price drops!

Loving those Oil Rig Clear / Ruby(which looks to be a good colour) and for 95 bucks, seem like a steal to me

pm sent.

Username Hidden said:
Summer is coming up and it's time to change a few things up in the old display case so here are a few odds and ends coming your way!

Oakley 5 Crankcase: Matte Dark Grey w/ Warm Grey - $200

This was a retail managers' exclusive. Note the custom color of icons and custom "5" lens etching. Very rare and a good find for Oakley 5 collectors

View attachment 348353

London Police Gascans: $200

Includes original packaging, paperwork, microbag, and box. Note: the box has some sticker residue. Everything else in mint condition.

View attachment 348354

Todd Francis Eyepatch: SOLD

Includes original packaging, paperwork, microbag, and box. Note: the box has some sticker residue. Everything else in mint condition.

View attachment 348355

Art Chantry Hijinx: $135

Includes original packaging, microbag, and box. Note: the box has some sticker residue. Does not include original papers. Everything else in mint condition.

View attachment 348356

PitBoss (1.0): Matte Black w/ Black Polarized - SOLD

Includes original display box and stamped Microbag

View attachment 348369

ORokr Pro: Polished Black, Black Polarized - $100

Some light wear, could not locate the original cable, but takes a standard USB mini cable. In good working order.

View attachment 348357

ORokr: Polished Black,G30 Titanium - $100

Some light wear, could not locate the original cable, but takes a standard USB mini cable. In good working order. This was one of my favorite lenses and is a real find!

View attachment 348358

Oil Rig (1st Gen) - Polished Clear w/ Ruby - $95

This frame was a limited run and wasn't widely available in the first generation with the flat stems.

View attachment 348359

XX (Twenty): Polished Black Blood Skull w/ Black Iridium - SOLD

This was a cool variation on the XX with the scatter skull on the stems. Note: there is a small scuff on the frame and a small imperfection on the lens. A cool collector's piece!

View attachment 348361

Straight Jacket: Orange Flames w/ Fire Polarized - $175

View attachment 348364

Straight Jacket: Green Flames w/ Emerald - $125

View attachment 348365

Gascan: Green Tortoise w/ Grey Polarized - $85

View attachment 348362

Gascan: Grape w/ G30 Titanium - $125 SOLD

Originally Stretch line Gascans w/ grey but G30 was a really cool upgrade. There is some minor swirls on the frame from regular cleaning but in otherwise great shape.

View attachment 348366

Square Wire 2.0 SH: Dark w/ Black Iridium - $135

View attachment 348367

Fives 3.0: Polished Black w/ Grey $40

A great pick up for someone looking for that elusive smaller framed pair of Oakleys!

View attachment 348368

Note: all pairs include original Microbag, but unless otherwise listed do not include the zippered vault case. If you are in the market for a vault case, send me a message. I might have a few available depending on the style. Will ship to CONUS, message about other locations.
Crankcase still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back