• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Dayton, Oh!

B

Baneyw

Greetings! I have only owned one pair of Oakley’s but of all the sunglasses I’ve owned, they were by far, my favorite to wear.

What brought me to the forum is that I saw a pair of sunglasses recently, in the news, that looked like they would suit me. Very sharp, trendy and conservative. The only problem is that I am having trouble identifying them. I thought maybe someone in this group would like a challenge, (and maybe it’s no challenge at all if they are Oakley—which is very possible.)

While browsing the news, i happened across a photo of Michael Cohen wearing these shades. I’ve googled and googled and browsed quite a few websites but have been unable to locate them.

Apologize if this type of post is unauthorized... if so, please take it down. If not, my thanks for any help you can provide.

Best,
William
michael-cohen3.jpg

5b3a0be646a0a320008b45c7-750-375.jpg

1524169299_690_bitchy-is-it-a-matter-of-when-michael-cohen-flips-on-donald-trump-not-if-he-flips.jpg

I don’t think those are Oakley....maybe I missed something.

Welcome, if they aren’t Oakley’s, May I suggest you try a pair? Breadbox or Holbrook are quite similar...

Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely look those up. I’ve been meaning to find new pair of Oakleys for some time now. I think my search was delayed because I was given a pair of Triumph (motorcycle) sunglasses that I’ve been wearing. They are also very Oakley-ish in style... and I love Triumph so it was a fair compromise.

Then, I ran across this pair today and they really caught my eye. I thought I’d try to locate them. I did find a pair of Oakley’s in my search that we’re really close, and that’s mainly why I posted here. They might be the Holbrook. I thought they a match but the bridge of the nose was slightly different.

Thanks for the reply and tips!

William

Back