Greetings from Dayton, Oh! | Oakley Forum
  1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Baneyw

Baneyw Oakley Beginner

Greetings! I have only owned one pair of Oakley’s but of all the sunglasses I’ve owned, they were by far, my favorite to wear.

What brought me to the forum is that I saw a pair of sunglasses recently, in the news, that looked like they would suit me. Very sharp, trendy and conservative. The only problem is that I am having trouble identifying them. I thought maybe someone in this group would like a challenge, (and maybe it’s no challenge at all if they are Oakley—which is very possible.)

While browsing the news, i happened across a photo of Michael Cohen wearing these shades. I’ve googled and googled and browsed quite a few websites but have been unable to locate them.

Apologize if this type of post is unauthorized... if so, please take it down. If not, my thanks for any help you can provide.

Best,
    William
    Greetings from Dayton, Oh! - michael-cohen3.jpg

Greetings from Dayton, Oh! - 5b3a0be646a0a320008b45c7-750-375.jpg

Greetings from Dayton, Oh! - 1524169299_690_bitchy-is-it-a-matter-of-when-michael-cohen-flips-on-donald-trump-not-if-he-flips.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. lacampbell2005

lacampbell2005 Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I don’t think those are Oakley....maybe I missed something.

Welcome, if they aren’t Oakley’s, May I suggest you try a pair? Breadbox or Holbrook are quite similar...

Baneyw likes this.
  3. Baneyw

Baneyw Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely look those up. I’ve been meaning to find new pair of Oakleys for some time now. I think my search was delayed because I was given a pair of Triumph (motorcycle) sunglasses that I’ve been wearing. They are also very Oakley-ish in style... and I love Triumph so it was a fair compromise.

Then, I ran across this pair today and they really caught my eye. I thought I’d try to locate them. I did find a pair of Oakley’s in my search that we’re really close, and that’s mainly why I posted here. They might be the Holbrook. I thought they a match but the bridge of the nose was slightly different.

Thanks for the reply and tips!

William

4. Rado

Rado Oakley Enthusiast

Hello and welcome.
    My guess it’s Chamberlain by Warby Parker in crystal.

Greetings from Dayton, Oh! - 142BA283-0104-4A33-8C3F-EC404FB89806.jpeg

5. Baneyw

Baneyw Oakley Beginner

Wow, you might be right?? The frame looks identical. I wonder if they make those as sunglasses?

6. Wesleypipesyo

Wesleypipesyo #crack-open-a-cold-one

Welcome. Sounds like you need to get some x metals. Just to start your collection.

Rado, Dullisc and MatSteelersFan like this.
  7. Dullisc

Dullisc Oakley Expert

Welcome to the forums

8. Riga Mortis

Riga Mortis Oakley Beginner

Hi welcome