• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy Up To 35% Off Oakley Products

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
pm sent for the spreadsheet, thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Oakley Noob is wanting to keep all his public feedback in this thread so I am posting what I put in our deal thread in here as we'll.

Guys, do not hesitate one bit to do business with Carlos! He is an excellent seller!

First off, I gotta say Carlos is a stand up guy. Great person to talk to, was always quick to answer any question I had, and saved me a TON of money on my Juliet's. And on top of that, judging by his group deal thread, keeping up with my PM's, must have been a struggle for time, and is proof to his true dedication. I simply cannot thank him enough. Communication with him was a breeze and I would not hesitate one second to do more deals with him, whether I save money or not!

Second, the shipping was super fast! They shipped out Friday and they were at the house when I got home.

Lastly, Carlos is definitely the type of person we need here. He helped me out a lot and I'm sure he did the same thing for everybody else that dealt with him on the last group deal.

In summary he's a great guy, great seller, and a great communicator. What more can you ask for? A+ for you Carlos.

Username Hidden said:
noob (carlos) is on a 7 day suspension, if members involved with him would like to contact him please check his profile for his email address.

why is that!? he;s a nice guy. spot on communication!

Username Hidden said:

Some people can't handle noob doing favors for other members

Username Hidden said:

This.

I had no problems with him at all. This was surprising...

BUMP. You guys can start to place your orders again. Send me a pm for updated spreadsheet. I also want to give credit to C. Wied. This group buy thread was originally HIS idea. He had thread about a group buy that was closed down and that gave me the idea of helping out members on the forum. C.Wied was an excellent person to deal with. Don't let his feedback fool. He displayed excellent communication and was a pleasure to work with.

Got the spreadsheet. Thanks!

I sent the spread sheet to everyone that requested one. If for some reason you did not receive the spreadsheet please send me a private message.

Deadline for payment is Friday.

This is the deal thread between Oakley Noob and Wanderer. This is the list of items he purchased.

For the purchase of: This is part of the group buy.
OO4057-10 SHAUN WHITE SIGNATURE SERIES POLARIZED PLAINTIFF
OO9156-07 POLARIZED FAST JACKET™ XL - Color: Polished White/OO Red Polarized, G40
26-222 FLAK JACKET® XLJ - Color: Matte White/Jade Iridium
06-200 HALF JACKET® FRAME ACCESSORY KITS - Color Black
06-273 FAST JACKET™ FRAME ACCESSORY KITS - Color Lemon Peel
43-336 FLAK JACKET® XLJ ACCESSORY LENSES - Color: OO Red Iridium Polarized

OO9154-11 HALF JACKET® 2.0 XL TRANSITIONS® SOLFX - Color: Black/Dark Grey History Text/G40 Photochromic
43-437 FAST JACKET™ REPLACEMENT LENSES - Color: G30 Iridium Polarized
24-304 FROGSKINS - Color: Crystal Black/Positive Red Iridium
03-915 FLAK JACKET® XLJ - Color: Jet Black/Black Iridium
13-658 FLAK JACKET® XLJ ACCESSORY LENSES - Color: Fire Iridium