• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half Jacket Polished Aluminum Titanium Iridium 12-655

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Hardly a troll. I call my mom a he as all the time. Because that means @"TRUMP" likes to bang trannys.
Tranny midgets.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey, @BoostBear did well with a trade with me. We both got a good deal out it, and the trade went as smooth as silk or at least as smooth as @"TRUMP" 's back side.

Username Hidden said:
Tranny midgets strippers.....
920586.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Hey, @BoostBear did well with a trade with me. We both got a good deal out it, and the trade went as smooth as silk or at least as smooth as @"TRUMP" 's back side.

Well thats smooth because i use the 3 seashell method to wipe....

NAI0SoG_d.jpg

Username Hidden said:

Ive sold him some stuff too.....no issues....thats not being questioned

Username Hidden said:
Those b/tards. Took over a week to get me a box from Arizona. And it is doing the same thing to a box I am sending to my boy in Cambodia. @JU-Apache your glasses are in California. They will get to you eventually.
I don't want to make Cambodia Post a bad image, but they even charge 10% VAT from receiver if you declare the package price over 50 USD.
Anyway, thanks buddy for sending over my custom frog and stuff. Will let you know once they are here.
These bad post systems only make me miss the efficiency (and cheap) JapanPost.

Username Hidden said:
I don't want to make Cambodia Post a bad image, but they even charge 10% VAT from receiver if you declare the package price over 50 USD.
Anyway, thanks buddy for sending over my custom frog and stuff. Will let you know once they are here.
These bad post systems only make me miss the efficiency (and cheap) JapanPost.
This time it is the usps dripping the ball. Not the Cambodia post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.