• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone dealt with this electroplater from South Korea?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Oakley / Plating Frame 24K / Repair Nose Bridge Juliet Romeo X Metal Tune up | eBay

IMG_9942.PNG
IMG_9943.PNG

I saw that. No way I'm sending anything of mine half way around the world to some ebay jackoff. Especially when we have guys here that do badass work.

You on the other hand are a lot closer so it would make sense for you but I'd still be wary AF.

I saw that. No way I'm sending anything of mine half way around the world to some ebay jackoff. Especially when we have guys here that do badass work.

You on the other hand are a lot closer so it would make sense for you but I'd still be wary AF.
+1

Send a cheaper build set. Got any hammerstem juliets in beater condition? If his rep is ok I would take the plunge !

True dat but that doesn't mean everyone not in of circles is **** without given them a chance..

Steve Cho is one of LINEGEAR long time friend. He resells our items in S. Korea.

Disclaimer: we just mentioned we know him, in no way we recommend this service because we never did one, nor we can verify that it is his account on eBay.

Steve Cho is one of LINEGEAR long time friend. He resells our items in S. Korea.

Disclaimer: we just mentioned we know him, in no way we recommend this service because we never did one, nor we can verify that it is his account on eBay.
Well if you anyone can verify that's the same guy I'd be a little more open.

Back