• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from a recent LASIK recipient

HolyRoller

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, I'm sure not many will see this, but I got lasik yesterday and now I have 3 oakley frames with Rx lenses that I need to make non-Rx. I came across the buy/sell thread thanks to a Google search, so here I am! Happy to be a member to what seems like a great community

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll fit right in here! You may be able to swap the lenses on those Oakleys depending on the pair.

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll fit right in here! You may be able to swap the lenses on those Oakleys depending on the pair.
Thanks! I think there'll be a chance I can find lenses for the flak 2s and holbrook XLs, but the crosshair 2012s I've had for a while seem to be harder to find lol. Just gotta get my useful comments in and give it a couple weeks first

Thanks! I think there'll be a chance I can find lenses for the flak 2s and holbrook XLs, but the crosshair 2012s I've had for a while seem to be harder to find lol. Just gotta get my useful comments in and give it a couple weeks first
Welcome! Lenses for Flak 2.0 and Holbrook XL are plentiful and are currently sold on Oakley's website (and you may be able to snag a good deal here). Crosshair, however, as you correctly identified, will be harder to come by.

There’s a seller on the forum that has 2012 Crosshair lenses. You can find them once you have access to the exchange...

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. 🤙

IMG_1703.gif

Back