• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Toronto, Canada (Old O-Review member...)

dmc

Oakley Beginner
Hello from Toronto, Canada. I came here from the old O-Review site when I used to be a lot more active collecting and trading, oh, maybe 15 years ago or so.

It all started when I was a teenager in the early 90s, and my parents bought me a pair of Oakley Razor Blades. I thought I was the coolest kid because I had those things. :D Now, I have a small collection of X-Metals and random items like a display cabinet.

Lately, I've been thinking of selling off a lot of my stuff, so I've come here to see what things are worth.

Hello from Toronto, Canada. I came here from the old O-Review site when I used to be a lot more active collecting and trading, oh, maybe 15 years ago or so.

It all started when I was a teenager in the early 90s, and my parents bought me a pair of Oakley Razor Blades. I thought I was the coolest kid because I had those things. :D Now, I have a small collection of X-Metals and random items like a display cabinet.

Lately, I've been thinking of selling off a lot of my stuff, so I've come here to see what things are worth.
What types of Oakley glasses do you still own?

Welcome! Would love to see pictures of your collection!

Sure thing. It's a small collection made up mostly of beat up workhorses that saw daily use.

NlDseFt.jpg

A cube sits on my dresser for the daily drivers. Nothing special — mostly just Frogskins and Holbrooks. I have an assortment of M Frame and Jawbone lenses for biking. There's an M Frame display stand in there too.

pWmJKiu.jpg

EHNI6aY.jpg

I got these Razor Blades in 1994 on a family vacation. I was 16 at the time. I knew nothing about brand name sunglasses, nor did my parents. I'm sure they thought I was insane when I asked for these. I'm sure they were obscenely expensive. I just remember thinking the logo was really cool. I distinctly recall a "Thermonuclear Protection" sticker on a Jeep I frequently saw in our neighbourhood.

Latest Posts

Back