• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello I’m a collector and user of the best eye wear on the planet I currently have over 22 pairs and my most coveted being my juliets xmetal 1992

Caught that too but I think OP meant Oakley's since 1992 and his favorite are the Juliets... oh man this person is gonna have a hard time pitching his "ideal"

oh, and are you pitching an idea or a deal?
I mean he will be the first person in history to pitch an idea to LUX, I’m sure they would love to hear his deal.

Welcome.

I hope you have a presentation package for your "ideal".

Because a concept, even a great concept is worthless without execution.

If you approach anyone with a concept and expect them to pay you and them to do the work, you will always get what it's worth.
Oh I do I have a great presentation

Caught that too but I think OP meant Oakley's since 1992 and his favorite are the Juliets... oh man this person is gonna have a hard time pitching his "ideal"

They are the xmetal ones that came with a coin I bought them in 1992 for $480.

I only had so much room to text

Both lol I have big fingers and I’m typing on a iPhone lol

Back