• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello LTE!

Nice we dont have full 4G over here yet only one network with it and they are charging silly money for it... i wont be moving over to 4G just yet when i can get 22Mbps on 3G

It is sweet! I am spoiled by LTE. I'm a Verizon user so I appreciate it even more. The drop off to 3G is too severe for me to want to go back.

Damn I'm jealous! Here in the UK cell service is complete garbage! In my area I don't even have 3G! I can't even load a freaking web page or check e-mail on my phone. It's terrible and makes me angry every day. There are only a few areas even close to me that have 3G like London and certain parts of Cambridge. The UK needs to catch up!

Decent 3G coverage in my area but no 4G because Sprint is a bunch of bitches. Only rolling it out in major cities and they still charge for premium data, which was originally an unofficial charge for 4G service.

Decent 3G coverage in my area but no 4G because Sprint is a bunch of bitches. Only rolling it out in major cities and they still charge for premium data, which was originally an unofficial charge for 4G service.

Sprint is a mess. They are taking forever to get their stuff together. Even T-Mobile is blowing them away in my area. That is pathetic. I only known one person who is happy with those clowns.

Damn I'm jealous! Here in the UK cell service is complete garbage! In my area I don't even have 3G! I can't even load a freaking web page or check e-mail on my phone. It's terrible and makes me angry every day. There are only a few areas even close to me that have 3G like London and certain parts of Cambridge. The UK needs to catch up!
I would think that the UK would be 4G from isle to isle.

I would think that the UK would be 4G from isle to isle.

Yeah you would think.... But hell no. I get angry on a daily basis not being able to use my phone to check simple e-mails or open up a damn web page. It's terrible.

Latest Posts

Back