Does anyone have information or know how I can locate a third Party EXPERT to verify Authenticate

• Total voters

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Jimbabwe,

Do you have anyway or can you create a document on letter head that you are an expert and these sunglasses are 100% fake Knockoff and the reason you you came to concussion, what made them make you believe they are fake. PayPal will not be able to help me, because it will come down to he said she said, so they will don't reverse my money,. If you are unable to do this, can you direct me to someone that does this.
Besides my notoriety on these forums I’m not sure if my knowledge holds any wait in a PayPal claim

Blondie

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Jimbabwe,

Do you have anyway or can you create a document on letter head that you are an expert and these sunglasses are 100% fake Knockoff and the reason you you came to concussion, what made them make you believe they are fake. PayPal will not be able to help me, because it will come down to he said she said, so they will don't reverse my money,. If you are unable to do this, can you direct me to someone that does this.
Sorry that happened to you. This is a forum, not a company/business with letterhead. Although many of us might know more about Oakley than Lux, I don’t think it’s what you’re looking for in this case. You should bring it to an Oakley store/vault. Good luck!

New Threads