• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, My name Debbie and I ama Oakley SUNGLASSES lover.

Does anyone have information or know how I can locate a third Party EXPERT to verify Authenticate

• Total voters
Just return them and PayPal with take the money from his account. Use the return button on eBay 👍🏼

You don’t have to prove anything at all.
It is against the law to send fake replicas, knockoff by using any United States building or United State Postal Service to ship an illegal item, I am not taking the chance to get caught shipping this kind of item in the mail. Plus, why should I have to come up with more money to go to the store and buy shipping supplies, take time away from my family to put the package together, use my gasoline which I will have to pay out of my pocket, the next day go to the post office during my short 30 min lunch a drive far to the post office because it isn't cost to my employment, not have time to eat my lunch and hurry at get back to work on time, my gasoline is wasted again, waste my ink to print the return shipping label. I figured out my cost out of my pocket for shipping materials, gasoline, my valuable time, no lunch is about $15.00 just to return, so I am refusing to return, I didnt break the law, he did,. He is the one that decided to sell KNOCKOFFs, FAKE, REPLICAS ON EBAY, WHICH IS AGAINST EBAYS POLICIES TOO. "If you not know they are authenic you just dont list." eBay gives you an email address where you can Authenticate and verify the item before you LIST it, this seller brock the law by selling them, using Ebay to do this to gain from, now he is trying to tell me he didn't know, when you look and touch them you know right off the bat, they are really cheap material used to make. Walmart $5.00 sunglasses have a better quality then these do and the next one OAKLEY IS MISPELLED ON EVERYTHING, CASE, CLEANING CLOTH, PLASTIC BAG THEY CAME IN , 2 PLACES ON FRAME, TAG ATTACHED TO GLASSES, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO KNOW, THE CHEAPEST CLUED BECAUSE SOMETHING WITH THIS BIG OF NAME AND REPUTATION WOULD ONLY US THE BEST MATERIAL AND THE FACT OAKLEY IS MISSPELLED IS MY BIGGEST CLUE. THEY SPELLED OAKLEY (OKEY) TOTALLY OFF. SO THE ONLY WAY THIS SELLER COULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH IS THAT HE CAN'T READ, & DOESN'T KNOW A GOOD THING FROM A BAD THING. I WOULDN'T GIVE THEM BACK FOR THE 2ND REASON, SO HE CAN'T SELL THEM AGAIN ON ANOTHER WEBSITE. WHICH I FEEL WOULD HAPPEN BY 100%. HE IS A THEIF, THAT BASICALLY STOLE MY MONEY. ALSO, HE WENT ON TO TELL ME THAT THESE SUNGLASSES HAVE SUCH A BIG MEANING TO HIM BECAUSE HIS WIFE BROUGHT THEM AS A GIFT AND THEY WE PRECIOUS, AND NEEDED ME TO RETURN THEM; IF THEY MEANT SO MUCH TO HIM, WHY WAS HE SELLING THEM. HE MADE NO SENSE AND JUST A LIAR. I AM THE VICTIM IN THIS CASE. WOULD YOU SEND THEM BACK?

Just return them and PayPal with take the money from his account. Use the return button on eBay 👍🏼

You don’t have to prove anything at all.
One more thing, by just sending them back and do nothing, as you said I don't have to prove anything would make me as bad as him, it would make me feel that I have no values. By not doing anything and just return so he can resell them on EBAY hoping the next person he takes advantage of doesn't notice, so he can gain and scam from. No Thank You, I have been ripped off by too many SCAMMER sellers on EBAY. Most of the time it has been less then $25.00 so I didn't do anything, just threw it away, I have got knockoff makeup, ECT. Except for one of my frist buys on Ebay for a Michael Kors Handbag when I discovered it was fake, knockoff, I just return it for a refund, I should of turns her in also, all items, received fake, Now I only shop at the Ebay sellers that I know how they work and the items I have purchased being 100% AUTHENTIC, 100% positive feedback, but this time I was trying to buy some Oakley Sunglasses for a gift for my husband, which I ended up not be able to give him a gift because this THEIF had my money, and I didn't have enough money to purchase everything else because I didn't have the funds. This made me look like a terrible wife, I couldn't make my husband's birthday special. I felt like a loser.

Would you really do nothing and prove nothing to continue to let these kind of people get away with their crimes?
Debbie

Latest Posts

Back