• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, My name Debbie and I ama Oakley SUNGLASSES lover.

Does anyone have information or know how I can locate a third Party EXPERT to verify Authenticate

• Total voters
Welcome and sorry about your experience. Those Stickers on the lens and tags on the glasses are the biggest giveaway for fakes along with the "O" etched on the lenses. Oakley never did this to their lenses. Good luck with your return.

Not on the majority, but they did on the Michael Jordan OO's and on RX...........

Here you go...…….
American Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Something on this story doesnt add up from my point of view, if i see those pictures atached to the for sale add i think i dont have to be an expert to know that they are a really bad fake, and i dont claim to be an expert at all.

And furthermore this is coming from someone who recently buyed a pair of fake oakleys who to me looked real, the diference is that i didnt buy them online and i was able to contact the seller and get my money back plus a free pair of glasses for the troubles and inconvinience.

Welcome to the fórum and i hope your problem gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Latest Posts

Back