• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Oakley Forum!!!

s_ton

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
San Francisco
Hi folks! I'm new here and figured I'd drop in and say, "hi".

I've been a long-time Oakley fan since the 90's. I remember obsessing over the Eye Jackets in middle school, but $100 was too expensive for sunglasses for my parents. I just realized the other day, that now I have a pair of Oakleys for each day of the week... man, have times changed. :)

I found this forum researching some of the older Oakleys I've had in the past (E-Wires and A-Wires) and there is so much great information on here that I signed up too. I'm kinda glad that Oakley still has a huge following - I remember being such an advocate for them prior to the Luxottica buy-out, but it seems like they are still innovating and making great products.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
Lux and their products, thats a debatable subject, stick around, some love them, others do not. I being one that does not.
AND pretty soon you will have ten oakleys for each day of the week.
Welcome!

Timhyde74

Cereal Killer Extraordinaire (mostly fruitloops)
Lux and their products, thats a debatable subject, stick around, some love them, others do not. I being one that does not.
this-guy-gif-4.gif

s_ton

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
San Francisco
Appreciate the warm welcome here! The Oakley collections on here are amazing! I'm mostly into newer performance glasses for road/trail running, cycling, and inland/offshore sailing... but after a few hours on this forum, I'm going down a rabbit hole with the x-metals. Eeek!

money-throwing-it-away.gif

Latest Posts