• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Oakley Forum!!!

s_ton

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
San Francisco
Hi folks! I'm new here and figured I'd drop in and say, "hi".

I've been a long-time Oakley fan since the 90's. I remember obsessing over the Eye Jackets in middle school, but $100 was too expensive for sunglasses for my parents. I just realized the other day, that now I have a pair of Oakleys for each day of the week... man, have times changed. :)

I found this forum researching some of the older Oakleys I've had in the past (E-Wires and A-Wires) and there is so much great information on here that I signed up too. I'm kinda glad that Oakley still has a huge following - I remember being such an advocate for them prior to the Luxottica buy-out, but it seems like they are still innovating and making great products.

Lux and their products, thats a debatable subject, stick around, some love them, others do not. I being one that does not.
AND pretty soon you will have ten oakleys for each day of the week.
Welcome!

Lux and their products, thats a debatable subject, stick around, some love them, others do not. I being one that does not.
this-guy-gif-4.gif

Appreciate the warm welcome here! The Oakley collections on here are amazing! I'm mostly into newer performance glasses for road/trail running, cycling, and inland/offshore sailing... but after a few hours on this forum, I'm going down a rabbit hole with the x-metals. Eeek!

money-throwing-it-away.gif

Latest Posts

Back