• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

Ingrasm

Oakley Enthusiast
Lavon, TX
Hello from DFW, Texas! I am a new collector, but have kinda jumped on in with both feet. In a little over a month, I have amassed 19 pair of Oakleys, including the following notables:

Ducati XS
Ducati Juliet
Ferrari Carbon Blade
Ferrari Tinfoil Carbon

What can I say - I have a thing for the red and black colorways...

I also have both the platinum and the dark silver Plates on the way - these frames look so cool!

Anyhow, just thought I would take a second to stop in and say hi - look forward to learning more and participating in discussions in the future!

Jim

Thanks qBan! Frogskins, that sounds like an awesome opportunity to meet some other folks in the area - I may have to seriously consider it. Is it something I can just stop by and check out, or do I need to sign up? I don't really have the collection to set up any displays, but I would love to gawk at some of y'alls lol.

Thanks qBan! Frogskins, that sounds like an awesome opportunity to meet some other folks in the area - I may have to seriously consider it. Is it something I can just stop by and check out, or do I need to sign up? I don't really have the collection to set up any displays, but I would love to gawk at some of y'alls lol.
All you need to do is to reply to the thread and let @Dallas O Hog know that you're swinging by - easy as that.

Just bring the pair you're wearing - no collection necessary - plus It's in your neck of the woods so perfect timing ...

Back