• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

lp51

Oakley Beginner
I'm in Northern California and I've been an Oakley fan for a long time, ever since I got my first pair of Blades with iridium lenses at Costco way back in the day. I don't have anywhere near the collection of a lot of people on this forum, but I've been called an Oakley whore by friends so.... In addition to to owning a number of Oakley sunglasses I have other Oakley items, some just because. Like an AP Vest and claw carabiner. I was on the O-review forum a long time ago and stumbled on this through tapatalk. More of a lurker than anything else, due to family and other commitments, but looking to participate when I can. Also came here for some of the valuable resources here. Looking to freshen up my Juliets and maybe do some other stuff too. Alway appreciate people who understand the passion for Oakley!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don't listen to these guys, you don't have to spend any money at all to hang out in here. Participate, gain some knowledge, have some fun. That's why we're all in here!

Almost bit, didn't you? Now get your Paypal password changed to something easy and fast...:spiteful:

Thanks for welcoming me everyone. Lol, the addiction has already been there. Since I can't feed the addiction as freely as I used to now having kids, I'm going to live vicariously through all of you guys! And I'll occasionally feed the addiction when finances allow.

I'm in Northern California and I've been an Oakley fan for a long time, ever since I got my first pair of Blades with iridium lenses at Costco way back in the day. I don't have anywhere near the collection of a lot of people on this forum, but I've been called an Oakley whore by friends so.... In addition to to owning a number of Oakley sunglasses I have other Oakley items, some just because. Like an AP Vest and claw carabiner. I was on the O-review forum a long time ago and stumbled on this through tapatalk. More of a lurker than anything else, due to family and other commitments, but looking to participate when I can. Also came here for some of the valuable resources here. Looking to freshen up my Juliets and maybe do some other stuff too. Alway appreciate people who understand the passion for Oakley!

Welcome to the forum

Latest Posts

Back