• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with finding good aftermarket lenses for Crankcase frames

Jmoss

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a older pair of crankcase glasses that the lenses have seen better days. Oakley has discontinued making these lenses. I see that there is a fair amount of aftermarket lenses out there. I'm looking to this community for some input on what others have tried and some feedback. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a older pair of crankcase glasses that the lenses have seen better days. Oakley has discontinued making these lenses. I see that there is a fair amount of aftermarket lenses out there. I'm looking to this community for some input on what others have tried and some feedback. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Looks like IKON makes replacement lenses. They’re prob my favorite out of the three aftermarket ones.

IKON > Revant Elite > Fuse

Regular Revant lenses, from my experience, are trash

Looks like IKON makes replacement lenses. They’re prob my favorite out of the three aftermarket ones.

IKON > Revant Elite > Fuse

Regular Revant lenses, from my experience, are trash
I love IKON and they are my go to for frogskin replacement lenses. @IUSTEVE has been telling me how much he enjoys his Fuse + lenses in I believe his Inmate frame.

Latest Posts

Back