• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey All, X Metal fan from the UK

Hey all,
I'm new here, based in South Wales in the UK. Onto my 6th pair of X Metal Juliets (previous 5 were stolen over the years, yes, unfortunately I had to learn a lot of lessons growing up, remember kids some people don't like your toys), currently owning a pair of XX 24k's.

On the hopeful lookout for a pair of Gen 1/Gen 2 Juliet Polarized like my first ever pair, as well as hopefully a set of Penny's, as well as some vaults, one day I'm sure. Otherwise I was hoping for a pair of Oakley Flesh shoes and a watch, I had 2 pairs eventually, one in sand & one in black.

Need some repin repair done on my 24ks, possibly a refinish, new rubbers & a lens replacement as unfortunately they're currently in hell of a state since one of the middle pins came out (I'm actually embarrassed by the state of them, they're shocking, they need a FULL rebuild).
Before I found this place, I even phoned Oakley UK for any advice on any form of service, they were great to offer 3rd party suggestions & were happy to hear of my feelings of the X Metal range & Mad Scientist era in comparison to what they bring out now, of which I had some agreement on the call, but in the long term I can appreciate they've gone End of Life.
I do admit, I'm not personally a fan of the style Oakley has now become, preferred the era of X Metal & Square Wire 2.0s/Ewires, and when their clothing range were some of the best, if you could ever find it.

Just thought I'd say hello.

Cheers
Andrew

View attachment 866363
Hi Andrew

I can sort the out for you. All depends on how much you want to spend on them. Do you want the to stay that colour or, do you want the another colour with different coloured lenses? I will send you my email so we can have a chat buddy.
Mike

Back