• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all. Glad I found you.

Jcal303

Oakley Beginner
Hello all I’m new forum (obviously) found this awesome page while searching for a pair of root beer Splices. I found a pair of Square wire 2.0 in an alley while getting lunch at work. Reminded me of how much I used to love all the Oakley’s I’ve owned and decided to get me a pair of my favorite ones from the past. Anyway I look forward to being a part of this community and any points in the right direction for a pair of Splices.

Hello there’s a person on here that has Fuel Cells and a pair of splice frames only but his user name says anonymous. How do I message people like that do I have to buy membership?

Hello there’s a person on here that has Fuel Cells and a pair of splice frames only but his user name says anonymous. How do I message people like that do I have to buy membership?

You have to meet certain requirements before you can access the exchange. Check the rules section, it’ll explain it all.

That Splice is gone though. That’s my buddy selling those frames.

Back