• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi From Australia

Jbsjames

Oakley Beginner
I've just bought some custom Juliet's in Matte white with iridium blue lenses, on one of the lenses it says phenom? Does any1 know anything about this model as I've never seen it ? Cheers :)

I have never saw a matte white pairof Juliets....unless someone painted them? The etching on the lens could have been done thru Oakleys Custom Program...where you can have something etched on the lens. Post a pic of two.

Made them
My profile picture, not sure how to add pictures to the link, I no they are 100% genuine but I'm just curious about the phenom! Didn't no if it was special edition or something like that ?
I'm glad to see so many Oakley enthusiasts like me.
I have a few pictures of them but not sure how to upload. Many thanks, james.

Jbsjames said:
Made them
My profile picture, not sure how to add pictures to the link, I no they are 100% genuine but I'm just curious about the phenom! Didn't no if it was special edition or something like that ?
I'm glad to see so many Oakley enthusiasts like me.
I have a few pictures of them but not sure how to upload. Many thanks, james.

Just put photos on my profile, and could anyone help me with my last thread about Shaun white holbrooks, thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back