• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from the Cali Central Coast

hybrid90

Oakley Enthusiast
Just found this forum last week. Where have you been all of my life?!?! I've been wearing Oakleys for about 30 years, starting out with Blades, moving through Frogskins, Twenty's, three diff pairs of Juliets (Plasma/Fire, X Metal/Ruby and as of today, Carbon/Blk Polarized Iridium), A Wires, Half Jackets, Fives and Straight Jackets. Let's not forget the M Frame/clr lens that Ive been using for work for 17 yrs now. Tried all the rest, and always come back to Oakley.

This forum is exactly what I've needed. From finding someone to refresh my Juliets to knowing how much to sell my glasses for (I won't mention how much I sold my X Metal/Ruby Juliets for), it looks like I can find any answers I may need. Keep up the great discussions and I hope to become a member of this family.

Just found this forum last week. Where have you been all of my life?!?! I've been wearing Oakleys for about 30 years, starting out with Blades, moving through Frogskins, Twenty's, three diff pairs of Juliets (Plasma/Fire, X Metal/Ruby and as of today, Carbon/Blk Polarized Iridium), A Wires, Half Jackets, Fives and Straight Jackets. Let's not forget the M Frame/clr lens that Ive been using for work for 17 yrs now. Tried all the rest, and always come back to Oakley.

This forum is exactly what I've needed. From finding someone to refresh my Juliets to knowing how much to sell my glasses for (I won't mention how much I sold my X Metal/Ruby Juliets for), it looks like I can find any answers I may need. Keep up the great discussions and I hope to become a member of this family.

Welcome to the forum! All that matters is that you found us!

Welcome, I'm new as well but also glad I joined, there are lots of knowledgeable folks around here with lots of good info.

Back