1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

She has to keep the evidence for when she leaves you and takes HALF YOUR STUFF!!!!

Nortika and Oak Heel like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

I know. :mad:

:lol::lol:

Oak Heel and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  3. iamFLIP

01/2017

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7176.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7177.JPG

motoGP_fanatic and Nortika like this.
  4. iamFLIP

I liked the etched lens but can't stand non-polarized lenses so I had to replace. Upgraded the SW pair with 24k polarized lenses too.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7184.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7185.JPG

5. iamFLIP

Updated pics of Holbrooks in my collection. These should be enough for a while.

Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7186.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7188.JPG Hi!  i am FLIP and I have a problem...  [+] Ruby Fade Holbrook - IMG_7189.JPG

6. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug The Juliet Multiplier Premium Member

Love the Rio's Flip, just got mine a week or so ago. You now have a nice little stash of Brooks. Moving onto your next model obsession? :rolleyes: I'm only asking because I think you could use a Skate Deck and a couple Fallout pairs. Tortoise especially....

:whistle:

iamFLIP likes this.
  7. iamFLIP

I am not really moving onto my new frames. There's no other current frames that interest me at this time. o_O

Yeah, I'd love to add more to the Holbrooks -- STPL, MotoGP, Skate Deck, Woodgrain, and Goldbrook. I will not be actively hunting for those though, gotta be a great deal for me to be interested.

:drinks:

cyclerdoug likes this.
  8. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug The Juliet Multiplier Premium Member

Understoood.. I run across any that I have already I'll give you a heads up or a tag. ;)

iamFLIP likes this.
  9. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

I take it you got em from the woot deal

iamFLIP likes this.
  10. iamFLIP

No, Woot does not ship to Hawaii. :stinker:
    But thanks for posting that deal though.
    Instead, I got it from Amazon (same price with 6PM) for just a little more with free shipping. :dance2:

QLR1 likes this.