• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

I hear Feb for the release. Can you say if that's accurate, and if it's for both mad & badman? And, if it's not, which is first and when for the 2nd?

(sorry for the slight OT...)
Both pairs scheduled for release on the same date in Feb.
The dates I'm going off are UK release, not sure if they are identical to the US. But as merc says, Feb for both

That's right Oakley... Keep producing them and I'll just have to keep buying them... :dance2:

9102-81 "B1B Collection" Matte Black w/ Black Iridium
9102-82 "B1B Collection" Matte Blue w/ Sapphire Iridium
9102-83 "B1B Collection" Matte Red w/ Grey
9102-90 "Covert Collection" Matte Black w/ Daily Prizm Polarized
image.jpg

I love the B1B Holbrook. This is the Matte Blue pair. Will post an actual picture once I receive mine next week. Kinda reminds of the Fuel "Science" Cell.

For anyone who's interested, I see Dann has added another Holbrook to his database. Not sure on the release date & not a special frame by any means, but the first with Chrome Iridium Polarized.

9102-94 Polished Clear with Chrome Iridium Polarized

9102-94 Polished Clear w: Chrome Iridium Polarized.jpg

does anyone have the matte black with +red iridium, or deuce coupe's they'd like to get rid of....been looking for these for awhile and haven't been able to find them anywhere.

does anyone have the matte black with +red iridium, or deuce coupe's they'd like to get rid of....been looking for these for awhile and haven't been able to find them anywhere.
There are several pairs of the matte black w/ positive red available on the bay (the SGH polarized pair is the more difficult pair to come by). The Deuce Coupe show up on the odd occasion, you just got to keep looking.

Back