• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook — swap out Icons and Rivets ?

Athlete218

Oakley Beginner
can you easily swap out the icons and rivets at the oakley store or do they not do that? I am about to get a pair of black prizm but want black rivets and USA icons. Any idea on best way to do this?

Icons are easy. Rivits take a special tool and they don't always come back out as easy as they go in..I've had good.luck lately with removing them but they are aluminum so they are super soft so you can ruin them trying to pull them out. Jusy be careful.. lol. There is always one of the 4 that are stuck worse than the others..

Icons are easy. Rivits take a special tool and they don't always come back out as easy as they go in..I've had good.luck lately with removing them but they are aluminum so they are super soft so you can ruin them trying to pull them out. Jusy be careful.. lol. There is always one of the 4 that are stuck worse than the others..
Ok, sounds good. I want the USA icons more so. Can any Oakley store sell them and put them in?

Build a custom on oakley.com , easiest way get the rivets you want.
Icons on the other hand is easy.

Last edited:
Build a custom on oakley.com , easiest way get the rivets you want.
Icons on the other hand is easy.
I did build a pair on Oakley, however, even with the most basic lens option, it’s $180 after tax :-I. . I can get some prizm ones half off, so was hoping to do that and hopefully find some cheap tonal grey flag icons.

On a side note, I called the Oakley store and he said they don’t sell icons for Holbrook separately bc there is adhesive and it would damage the frame.

On a side note, I called the Oakley store and he said they don’t sell icons for Holbrook separately bc there is adhesive and it would damage the frame.

This is true for most Oakley icons (Batwolf and Racing Jacket being notable exceptions).

Which is why you have to go through eBay (there are several vendors) or swapping icons from another donor pair.

Back