• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook TI

What whaaa?!
Nice pair, etched, violet icons and assembled in Canada.

IMG_20211229_182456.jpg

Last edited:
I’m gonna have to see these in person. I like the look of them, but if they use similar tech of a wiretap 2.0 and holbrook metal I’m gonna assume they will have issues within a year.

I’m gonna have to see these in person. I like the look of them, but if they use similar tech of a wiretap 2.0 and holbrook metal I’m gonna assume they will have issues within a year.
What issues do Holbrook Metal have?

Holbrook metals are nice. Pretty comfy and light. There are a couple issues to look out for. One, the lens is cut to on both sides of the orbital. That promotes lens delam if not cleaned well if you wear them as a work pair as I did haha also, the frame is thin. I say something on mine once and they were never the same. They didn’t look bent but the lenses never stayed in the frame when cleaning and you could see it on the lens the frame wasn’t straight. I don’t think I have any pics. I ended up selling bc of it. In the second pic, you can see where the orbital bolts together at the seam and how it looks distorted. No matter what I did I couldn’t straighten it out.

F1C6382C-6B13-4619-A9A6-94D9A27598DB.jpeg

4BD8B494-5BDF-499E-99C8-66DFE6E27C38.jpeg