• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Holeshot watch for sale

U

Username Hidden

I am unfortunately having to sell one of my husband's crankcase watches. It's a great piece. Listed for $300.

20200731_121011.jpg

20200731_121238.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What size wrist are we looking at?

It fit my husband
Username Hidden said:
What size wrist are we looking at?
It fit my husband so I am not sure. Is there a way to tell?

Username Hidden said:
It fit my husband
The for sure way is to take it to a jeweler and have them measure it. We will need to know that because those bands were cut to fit so it cannot be enlarged only reduced in size. I would be interested in this if I know it will fit.

One way to check is to see how many rubber pieces were cut off. There’s little slits on the bottom of the rubber where to cut. If you send detailed photos I can prob assist

Username Hidden said:
One way to check is to see how many rubber pieces were cut off. There’s little slits on the bottom of the rubber where to cut. If you send detailed photos I can prob assist
Yep... He's tha man ☝️👍

must be difficult having to sell…. Sorry for your loss… hopefully you have some comfort knowing his collection will go to like minded Oakley enthusiasts …

Username Hidden said:
It fit my husband
bump

Username Hidden said:
:bump: Lets get this sold, RIP @JasonB13

Thanks for that. He was the love of my life, my soul mate, best friend and today we would have been married 11 years and together 16 years. I have no idea how to do this, anything, without him. I know he would have appreciated that. Happy Friday the 13th and Happy Anniversary Jason.