• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Holiday HQ Bunkers x 1 + bottle opener

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I don't know if I am looking at the right area but looks like $30 on USPS webpage?

Some people reacted to this post.
I think you should be able to do First Class with tracking for around $15 or so. I sent a pair of glasses that way a few months ago and I want to say that's what it was, or even slightly less.

Username Hidden said:
I think you should be able to do First Class with tracking for around $15 or so. I sent a pair of glasses that way a few months ago and I want to say that's what it was, or even slightly less.
Its usually 15$ for glasses ... But the bunker is much bigger and heavier ... 30$ might be a spot on pricing ... USPS tends to be cheaper than Canada Post also

Username Hidden said:
Its usually 15$ for glasses ... But the bunker is much bigger and heavier ... 30$ might be a spot on pricing ... USPS tends to be cheaper than Canada Post also
On the USPS site, I put in 2 pounds for the weight and got $14.76 or something like that. 4 pounds was $24, and looks like anything 5 pounds or more requires Priority.

I only checked priority mail. I wouldn't ship first class and chance it taking 10 to 14 days to get there. Buyers get touchy when stuff doesn't arrive with in a reasonable time.

Bunker 485 and bottle opener last one $280 shipped priority mail to US only.

Thanks

bump

Latest Posts

Back