• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hong Kong looking good!

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
I bought this off FleaBay, figured it was fake but thought WTF, curiosity has damaged a cat before...... Check this out O Peeps, Really nice job, very accurate from what I can tell. I noticed that the inscription on the underside does not line up like all Oakley watches. The back plate removale notches ( not sure if they have an official name) two of them should line up with "Oakley" and "USA", they do on every watch I have looked at with this type of back, here they do not. Great heft, nice and heavy, outward seems OEM! But the real clencher is the second to last photo...LOL. Will get my money back from Ebay/PayPal, guy hasn't responded so perhaps keep the watch and present it as a knock off.
Point is..WOW those peeps are killing it on Fakes.
Screw the Tarrifs, stop the China Fakes!
IMG_8813.JPG
IMG_8814.JPG
IMG_8815.JPG
IMG_8816.JPG
IMG_8817.JPG
IMG_8818.JPG
IMG_8819.JPG
IMG_8820.JPG
IMG_8821.JPG
IMG_8822.JPG
IMG_8823.JPG
IMG_8824.JPG
IMG_8826.JPG
IMG_8829.JPG

Last edited:
In my opinion, this is a real Oakley Kill Switch to movement and internals are as Oakley made it, the gold looking ring inserted into the case back may have just been out of alignment.

In my opinion, this is a real Oakley Kill Switch to movement and internals are as Oakley made it, the gold looking ring inserted into the case back may have just been out of alignment.
Not a Swiss movement just a cheap Kmart watch movement!!

Maybe someone could post a photo of the inside of their killswitch. What an actual real Killswitch movement looks like.

Are you saying this is the correct movement?

I thought these were Swiss movements which I have seen through the back of a couple of watches. I do not have a killswitch so I figured. This appears to just be a cheap movement.
Can someone that has a killswitch open up the back and snap a photo?
I am confused now!!!!!

Do you have a Kill Switch to authenticate it for us. Thanks I don’t have anymore to prove otherwise

Back