• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hopefully I'm doing this right. I'm new to forums but a veteran of the O

Huneymonkey

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone. If anyone here has been around for 15+ years deep in the Oakley game they'd possibly remember me and possibly even purchased from me. From 2005-2009 I was the biggest seller on ebay. I probably still would be today if Jim hadn't sold to suxottica, AND if I was better at life. If you guys were around then surely you purchased from myself (Huneymonkey) or my partner Total O. Getting involved with Oakley in the old days was a once in a lifetime experience and pretty damn awesome. Those were some of the best times of my life. Anyhow I was referred to this forum when I was listing a few frames on the FB marketplace by another member. So here I am. I don't have a few thousand listings like I did back in the day but I do have some product I've been sitting on for years that I'm letting go of. I'm trying to figure out how to sell on here but don't see where, yet lol. I've been having ups and downs with ebay so I'm not looking to get back on there for now. If anyone has the scoop on what I have to do to sell on here I'd love to hear it.
Thanks,
HM

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

Shaka+Whale+Tale+Photo+by+Kyle+X+Taylor.jpeg

Best way is to sell it all to me😜.
But you have to have a certain amount of posts and action on the forum before you’re allowed to sell anything here.
I'm down with selling it all to you! I've got no shame if you've got the coin lol

Is total O still sitting on some cool stuff? One of you had the bottle green gascans no?
Years ago he talked about unloading his collection though I'm not sure if he ever did. If you kept up with watching ebay regularly for all these years you'd likely have noticed lol. He had an insane collection likely in the top 3 in the world I'd bet. He kept those cans cause they fit him. I never cared for the fit. He probably had 100 or so cans that were never released

Back