• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hopefully I'm doing this right. I'm new to forums but a veteran of the O

To start selling here, you'll need at least 15 postings and been a member 15 days. Of course you could blow right past that with a premium membership and start selling immediately. Here are the exchange rules. :cool-33:šŸ¤™

I'm down with selling it all to you! I've got no shame if you've got the coin lol
Kinda depends on what you have and how much. Iā€™d be down to buy large amount. You can message me if youā€™d like.

200-10 (2).gif

Yup I've bought from Total O in the past. May have bought from you as well but my memory fails me.

Hello everyone. If anyone here has been around for 15+ years deep in the Oakley game they'd possibly remember me and possibly even purchased from me. From 2005-2009 I was the biggest seller on ebay. I probably still would be today if Jim hadn't sold to suxottica, AND if I was better at life. If you guys were around then surely you purchased from myself (Huneymonkey) or my partner Total O. Getting involved with Oakley in the old days was a once in a lifetime experience and pretty damn awesome. Those were some of the best times of my life. Anyhow I was referred to this forum when I was listing a few frames on the FB marketplace by another member. So here I am. I don't have a few thousand listings like I did back in the day but I do have some product I've been sitting on for years that I'm letting go of. I'm trying to figure out how to sell on here but don't see where, yet lol. I've been having ups and downs with ebay so I'm not looking to get back on there for now. If anyone has the scoop on what I have to do to sell on here I'd love to hear it.
Thanks,
HM

If you want to do this right:

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!
Upgrade Today

Useful Links​

Yes, I remember you - surprised you have only just found this forum...

Welcome and I look forward to your sales...
Yeah I'm a little slow. My true MO is a day late and a dollar short lol. I'm not parting with a ton at the moment but anyone wants to leave their digits or send them to me I can text you the list of what I'm letting go of. It imcludes some brand new Chip Foose design Oakley Shoes. A 4.0 Double door tower,
a custom painted bob head, some original grips like what Jim sold out of his car so many years ago. Some cool Oakley cases, A few hundred microfiber bags (half are black the other half go to specific frames and a small handful of glasses. Like a rare 50th anniversary Juliet corvette edition, a pair of
c six and a handful of odds and ends frames. Text me at 727-688-7259 or reply to this with your number and I'll text you a list of what I have now. Unfortunately I need some money at the moment so my loss can be your gain ;-)

Back