• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘How Many Watch Links on New Watches (All Models)

Read through both and I'm still not clear on the HP. If it's 14,does that include those attached to/at the case and/or the clasp?

Thank you

There are a total of 14 links. The first two attached to the case are not removable for sizing. That leaves 12 links removable for sizing. If you count the total number of bolts you’ll get 16 on a complete Hollow Point, two of those bolts are attached to the clasp.

If anyone can take a picture of their complete Hollow Point I can illustrate this.

There are a total of 14 links. The first two attached to the case are not removable for sizing. That leaves 12 links removable for sizing. If you count the total number of bolts you’ll get 16 on a complete Hollow Point, two of those bolts are attached to the clasp.

If anyone can take a picture of their complete Hollow Point I can illustrate this.

Yup,a picture would certainly help clear things up.But just knowing exactly how the count of 14 was reached pretty much sums it up for me...no pun.

I'm looking @ 14 bolts which would mean I'm a link short of a full set. Seems I've heard that before. :headbang:

Updated, thanks @mustangjt!!
Hollowpoint
- There are a total of 14 links. The first two attached to the case are not removable for sizing. That leaves 12 links removable for sizing. If you count the total number of bolts you’ll get 16 on a complete Hollow Point, two of those bolts are attached to the clasp (@mustangjt).

Yup,a picture would certainly help clear things up.But just knowing exactly how the count of 14 was reached pretty much sums it up for me...no pun.

I'm looking @ 14 bolts which would mean I'm a link short of a full set. Seems I've heard that before. :headbang:

If you’ve only counted 14 then you’re two links short. 1 bolt per link.

Updated
Hollowpoint
- There are a total of 14 links. The first link attached to either side of the case are not removable for sizing. That leaves 12 links removable for sizing. If you count the total number of bolts you’ll get 16 on a complete Hollowpoint, two of those bolts are attached to the clasp (@mustangjt).
View attachment 535961

Epilogue
Most lists of pages I do are collaborative efforts, but this page would almost 100% NOT be possible without the obsessive detailed input of a watch obsessed member. Massive thanks and shout out to the one, the only, the watchmeister himself....

:D

Holeshot Stainless Steel Band: The first three links on either side of the watch case can not be separated individually (1, 2, and 3 as pictured). One side of the band has three additional links for sizing (4, 5, and 6 as pictured), the other side has two (4 and 5 as pictured). Total of 13 links if you include the two permanently attached to the clasp. SS band originally sold on Holeshot 6-Hand Model, I have this installed on a Holeshot 3-Hand Model.

DB05DAEF-D1A5-4765-B20C-2F17CCBE7049.jpeg

Holeshot Stainless Steel Band: The first three links on either side of the watch case can not be separated individually (1, 2, and 3 as pictured). One side of the band has three additional links for sizing (4, 5, and 6 as pictured), the other side has two (4 and 5 as pictured). Total of 13 links if you include the two permanently attached to the clasp. SS band originally sold on Holeshot 6-Hand Model, I have this installed on a Holeshot 3-Hand Model.

View attachment 673100
Updated. Thanks @mustangjt !!