• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

7 R1 (2x Jordan Romeos, 1x Plasma/Fire, 1x Ti/Gen 1, 1x Ti/Gen 2, 1x X-metal/Black, 1x Polished/Fire)
1 XS (X-metal/Ruby)
1 Juliet (X-metal/Ruby)
1 Penny (X-metal/Ruby)

I am pretty much done. I am thinking it might be time to sell the XS, Juliet and Penny sometime soon since all I wear are the Romeo's in various rotations as they are really really comfortable for me when wearing them. I do not like the feeling of how the Juliet and XS sit on my nosebridge. Then the Penny is just too small.

5 R1
1 XS
1 Juliet
1 Penny

For years I only had a Juliet. Picked up a Penny 3 years ago, then a XS last spring. Then over a 3 month period at the end of last year, 5 Romeos.

I wear them all.

7 R1 (2x Jordan Romeos, 1x Plasma/Fire, 1x Ti/Gen 1, 1x Ti/Gen 2, 1x X-metal/Black, 1x Polished/Fire)
1 XS (X-metal/Ruby)
1 Juliet (X-metal/Ruby)
1 Penny (X-metal/Ruby)

I am pretty much done. I am thinking it might be time to sell the XS, Juliet and Penny sometime soon since all I wear are the Romeo's in various rotations as they are really really comfortable for me when wearing them. I do not like the feeling of how the Juliet and XS sit on my nosebridge. Then the Penny is just too small.
FYI @ItnStln

1 XS (X-metal/Ruby)
1 Juliet (X-metal/Ruby)
1 Penny (X-metal/Ruby)

I could use another penny ruby 😍

Back