• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

I never said I didn’t 😂...but for some reason he ain’t responding
If you have fun doing that! Probably you have a lot of time to waste... I am new, I've never been on a blog like this, I only know that I want to sell a pair of glasses that I don't really like and appreciate as you (all). Collecting these It's not in my plans. So I will ask you again... How can I Post my Oakley?

If you have fun doing that! Probably you have a lot of time to waste... I am new, I've never been on a blog like this, I only know that I want to sell a pair of glasses that I don't really like and appreciate as you (all). Collecting these It's not in my plans. So I will ask you again... How can I Post my Oakley?
Just take a photo of the glasses next to your driver’s license, social security card and any credit cards you have, post it in the Frogskins exchange then sit back and wait for the offers to pour in.👍
(Don’t really do that)

U must have 15 posts and be a member for 14 days to post in the exchange .. or purchase the premium membership (I think it’s $35 ) and you can get instant access to creating a thread , selling, and buying on exchange.. make sure you post in the x metal exchange also ..

U must have 15 posts and be a member for 14 days to post in the exchange .. or purchase the premium membership (I think it’s $35 ) and you can get instant access to creating a thread , selling, and buying on exchange.. make sure you post in the x metal exchange also ..
Ah ok... thank you!

Back