• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HSTN MBappe fake?

tsiggo

Oakley Beginner
GR
Hello, today I received Oakley Hstn mabappe and I found that it’s impossible to scan the QR code. I’m starting to suspect that this store may sell fake products. Any advice would help
IMG_0945.jpeg

IMG_0946.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0949.jpeg

Thanx for the reply. I m in stressful situations right now Iand I wanted help.
They seem legit but what about the QR code that doesn’t work?

The UPC matches. I never personally used the QR codes but for what it’s worth seems legit to me.

IMG_6508.png

Thanx for the reply. I m in stressful situations right now Iand I wanted help.
They seem legit but what about the QR code that doesn’t work?
QR codes don't always work with our phones. The company I work for, we use QR codes on certain documents, but they only work with our internal scanners. I can't say I've ever tried scanning a QR from an O box, but I would suspect it is an internal QR code, unless you have been able to scan others.

Looks like some fell of a truck. Lots of these for sale on the online marketplaces in Europe for €100.
I bought it 142€ from an online shop. But they also have a physical store.
I tend to be paranoid sometimes. But the price is 20-40€ lower than te rest of the stores and the QR code thing made me suspicious.

I bought it 142€ from an online shop. But they also have a physical store.
I tend to be paranoid sometimes. But the price is 20-40€ lower than te rest of the stores and the QR code thing made me suspicious.
I have the same, even if everything seems right I still need a confirmation…

QR codes don't always work with our phones. The company I work for, we use QR codes on certain documents, but they only work with our internal scanners. I can't say I've ever tried scanning a QR from an O box, but I would suspect it is an internal QR code, unless you have been able to scan others.
Not really. All my other shades are directly bought from Oakley or big stores.
So I don’t have to look because they are legit.

Back