• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hurricane Michael

Juliemac07

I should Work at Oakley
Panhandle
Hey guys i will be out of pocket for awhile bc of the hurricane. Half of my store staff lived in PC and right outside of Mexico Beach.
As of current we are all accounted for but 1 :-( with cell towers down we are hoping that is the only reason why.
Alot of damage here n its gonna be awhile before some of us can even get out of our homes!
Keep us in your prayers!
#FloridaStrong #OakleyStrong

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey guys i will be out of pocket for awhile bc of the hurricane. Half of my store staff lived in PC and right outside of Mexico Beach.
As of current we are all accounted for but 1 :-( with cell towers down we are hoping that is the only reason why.
Alot of damage here n its gonna be awhile before some of us can even get out of our homes!
Keep us in your prayers!
#FloridaStrong #OakleyStrong

Best wishes for a speedy recovery there. Went through this last year and it wasn't fun.

Pure devastation :-(

Not sure if i should like this or not....... One of my coworkers just went to Myrtle Beach and had to drive through where Florence went and said it was a mess down there. I am sorry if you lost any personal items or loved ones in the storm. If you guys need anything let us know, there are a ton of good people here.

Not sure if i should like this or not....... One of my coworkers just went to Myrtle Beach and had to drive through where Florence went and said it was a mess down there. I am sorry if you lost any personal items or loved ones in the storm. If you guys need anything let us know, there are a ton of good people here.
Im lucky- just a ton of trees down and roof shingles all over the place.

Our store manager still has no power and is in the middle of it all. One of our asst. Managers evacuated and is still unsure if his home is even standing!

Its going to be a long road but we will all get through it together. Our crew is like a big a family and all of us are standing on ready to help rebuild each others homes and lives. Thank god for such a supportive team- we all stayed in contact with each other and were constantly checking on each other.

I'm glad it moved through fast. I couldn't imagine all the devastation it would have causef if it had sat over the area for an extended period of time. The pictures on the news just make you go wow!

Glade to hear most of the crew is accounted for. Hopefully the other one shows up soon.

Be safe during the rebuild and I hope it goes faster than you think.

Back