• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I dont know how much my Oakley minute sunglasses are worth?

libizzle

Oakley Beginner
Hi I just got a lot of my stuff out of storage and found my glasses from I think it would of been 1999 they are Oakley minute violet frame with violet lenses,
I would love to know how much they are worth as I would like to sell them, would love some help pretty please,
I'm trying to attach a pic but can't work it out lol so I hope that is enough info 😅

Ooh worked out how to insert image, hope this helps

Screenshot_20240418_193930_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240418_193921_Gallery.jpg

I would post in the thread I linked below.

Did anyone notice the sudden rise of interest (and proportional increase in legit check/valuation threads) for the Minutes over the last couple of weeks?

Did anyone notice the sudden rise of interest (and proportional increase in legit check/valuation threads) for the Minutes over the last couple of weeks?

It’s about time

On a side note, I don’t ever see anyone looking for the gunmetal/ice pair. They’re the sexiest minute out there and one of the rarest not including the collegiate variations. I’ve only ever seen one for sale in the past and glad I didn’t let it get away.
13472995f1fedea53282dc13c5b31a94.jpg

Back