• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Razrwire x Motorola bluetooth eyewear EVALUATION

sami_kk_

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this wonderful world and I would love some help of yours before posting on the Selling section.
I live in Rome, IT and when I was cleaning the upper rooms of our countryside house last week with my dad, we found a pair of brand new Oakleys Razrwire Bluetooth, the collab with Motorola.
I really don't know how much they could be worth it, but they fit me really wrong so I figured it was better to sell them and buy something else. :)
Appreciate any help,
Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20231005_124759_Subito.png

Screenshot_20231005_124816_Subito.png

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this wonderful world and I would love some help of yours before posting on the Selling section.
I live in Rome, IT and when I was cleaning the upper rooms of our countryside house last week with my dad, we found a pair of brand new Oakleys Razrwire Bluetooth, the collab with Motorola.
I really don't know how much they could be worth it, but they fit me really wrong so I figured it was better to sell them and buy something else. :)
Appreciate any help,
Thanks in advance

View attachment 1089000

View attachment 1089001

A complete unused set of that pair doesn’t fetch much. It wasn’t a very popular model to begin with. The headset is way too old to be practical (it doesn’t even support A2DP so you can only use it for phone calls). The glasses themselves are worth around $50 so $100-120 is probably close to what they would sell for.

I picked up a complete BNIB set about 5 years back for $75

That being said, the glasses are super light and comfortable. I wore one of those for several years way back when.

Back