• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I saw these New Zeros in Black Chrome for good price and offered an even better one....for me.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I was watching these Zeros, which nobody else seemed interested in, they were going for £65 at the time, then a couple of days later they dropped to 50....still watching for a couple more days with no bids. So deciced to send a 'cheeky offer' of £38.......then the next day...got an invoice from eBay. I know I said I wouldn't be spending ANY more..........but for a piffling 38 quid plus post of 3.40........and they are Black Chrome.........

Pics from sellers auction page......

s-l1600%203_4.jpg

s-l1600_2.jpg

s-l1600%201_3.jpg

s-l1600%202.jpg

The box yours came in had me confused for a second. I had to grab mine as I didnt remember what style of box it came in.

This just strengthens my belief that they just put pairs in whatever box was on the production line that day...lol

20170514_162119.jpg

The box yours came in had me confused for a second. I had to grab mine as I didnt remember what style of box it came in.

This just strengthens my belief that they just put pairs in whatever box was on the production line that day...lol

View attachment 339130

I think it's more based on the production version as to which box they came in. I think you've got the first box.

I was watching these Zeros, which nobody else seemed interested in, they were going for £65 at the time, then a couple of days later they dropped to 50....still watching for a couple more days with no bids. So deciced to send a 'cheeky offer' of £38.......then the next day...got an invoice from eBay. I know I said I wouldn't be spending ANY more..........but for a piffling 38 quid plus post of 3.40........and they are Black Chrome.........

Pics from sellers auction page......

s-l1600%203_4.jpg

s-l1600_2.jpg

s-l1600%201_3.jpg

s-l1600%202.jpg
I knew it!!

Back