• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I want to sell my Gen 1 Oakley X-Metal XX 24K Gold w/ Gold Iridium .

Curious how did the sale go? I am going to be selling mine after getting the talented X-Man to tighten mine. I am moving and. Downsizing everything now that I am an empty nester 😉

Maybe he didn't take @Serturbo thread as Thickly smeared with sarcasm as I'm sure its written as😂, Advertised it at 3K and had to raffle it as there were so many takers!

Or back on planet Earth he still has it, Untuned.

And unsold.

Seriously it's a Gen 1 so for me, The most desirable but £600 is absolute top Money for me. Especially with the Tune up Foam & Coin issue.

I have a spare XX Coin if you want to complete the set.

Polish_20230916_213628341.jpg

Maybe he didn't take @Serturbo thread as Thickly smeared with sarcasm as I'm sure its written as😂, Advertised it at 3K and had to raffle it as there were so many takers!

Or back on planet Earth he still has it, Untuned.

And unsold.

Seriously it's a Gen 1 so for me, The most desirable but £600 is absolute top Money for me. Especially with the Tune up Foam & Coin issue.

I have a spare XX Coin if you want to complete the set.
Is your coin for the x metal xx 24k 1st generation? Are you still selling it? 😉 Interested minds wondering.... Also looking for the case aka vault. I get confused if it came with a metal vault or the cardboard standard since I am still Learning. When I bought them back when they came out in the late 90s early 2000s I got a coin and box but lost it throughout 7 different state moves. Yet I see in tik tok videos they have the late 90s metal case that looks like a rectangle metal box with foam inside. But if you are selling let me know and what sort of price range, I am bidding on one but doubt I am going to get it with all the bidding going on. Have a great night everyone!

Latest Posts

Back