• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

iamFLIP's problem (collection)

@iamFLIP, my friend, no need to thank me for looking...I've been gazing and lusting after your cases and their contents for several years now..

And I'm only plotting more devious schemes to get everything since this latest thread.

NICE!!!! :neo:

Is that lego transformer dude guarding the C6 flip?

That’s one of those Gundam MG model kits from Japan. I love to build those but I just don’t have the time. My son showed interests when he saw built ones at the mall, so we built that one together to show him how he need patience, follow instructions, and attention to details among other things to build a model kit.

@iamFLIP, my friend, no need to thank me for looking...I've been gazing and lusting after your cases and their contents for several years now..

And I'm only plotting more devious schemes to get everything since this latest thread.

NICE!!!! :neo:

Too bad, my friend, you can’t just drive to visit where I am or it would have been very easy to share any/all of those with you.

I had to scale down on the Holbrooks. A few other friends from here introduced me to Monster Dogs and New Straight Jackets.

Too bad, my friend, you can’t just drive to visit where I am or it would have been very easy to share any/all of those with you.

I had to scale down on the Holbrooks. A few other friends from here introduced me to Monster Dogs and New Straight Jackets.

Too bad indeed I’m not close, oh well, maybe someday. And I know what you mean about scaling and adding..I see models I’ve always liked the looks of them I get a pair in here and then I’ve got 5 or 6 and I’m out of space again. Like Flak 2.0’s, for example...

:headbang:

That certainly is an awesome collection there Flip. I see you love purple. Whoops. I don't think I was supposed to say that word. Lol.

Back