• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ice OTT w/extra lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I think I’m ready to let these go. Up for grabs is a pair of OTT’s w/ice lenses. I would rate the frame and ice lenses a 9/10. Comes with box (not matching) and 2 extra sets of lenses (no bag). 1st set of extra lenses are oem fire with some scratches would rate them 6/10. The second set are Linegear red mirror that I would rate 9/10 they are pretty much near mint. Don’t know where to start on price figured I would start out around $old I could be high on price could be low. Idk? U.S. only
IMG_2386.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
That's actually priced pretty good. GLWS. 😍🤙

Apple Pay? It's gonna be my first official OG pair and I'll totally be down to pay 600. It's more than likely gonna be worn once and to be tossed back in a case in my future classroom to show off to my students 🔥

Username Hidden said:
Apple Pay? It's gonna be my first official OG pair and I'll totally be down to pay 600. It's more than likely gonna be worn once and to be tossed back in a case in my future classroom to show off to my students 🔥

A display of couth to the OP, would be a private message, instead of haggling in his sales thread.

Just saying :behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
A display of couth to the OP, would be a private message, instead of haggling in his sales thread.

Just saying :behindsofa:
Ohh snap. Did not know that. Thanks home Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.