• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Juliets

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Do all Ichiro Juliets have a serial number on the ear stem?

Last edited:
But they all have some kind of IS 51 or ICHIRO that signifies it is a Ichiro. Not just lenses?

Last edited:
You can check the OR serial number list for the complete list of Ichiro serials. If I'm not wrong the only one that eventually came without a serial was the polished/emerald slate pair

Damn this question come often
Or it comes up because Boss has disabled search because search would have knocked this one out of the park. At the very least slapped a single to right LOL.
Search Results for Query: ichiro serial | Oakley Forum
wasaaaaap is correct and so is Rubyskull. On an emerald if you've got a box and a frame with Ike lenses and rubbers, then you have a US release because that's what a US emerald was. No serials.
ROW got serialized frames and US did not on this release. Every other release was serialized as noted by our esteemed colleagues.
Actually the box is more unique to Ikes than the frame which is simply an etched polished frame. I'd rather have an non-serialized Ike with a box than a serialized frame without the box.
Don't sell an Inchiro short! :)

Latest Posts

Back