• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In Europe....where to change battery on my MM?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
I'm in Athens, GR. I need to change the battery in my MM watch. Can I have a good jeweler replace it, or must I send it back to the USA? Is there maybe a EU officee I can send it to? If I was stateside, I'd send it in without question. Thoughts? Thanks..

Open the watch yourself. Get the right tools and you can accomplish it yourself. Don’t take any chances giving it to anyone. Trust me. You can do this.

Yeah....just found a few posts where I saw some instructions I'll try and find the right tweezers and screwdrivers. Thanks!
If you have trouble finding a flat blade eyeglass screwdriver use some sand paper on a hard surface and shave off some material until the driver head fits snugly in the screw slot.

I know I’m late to the party but another helpful hint is detaching one side of the watch band as to have better access to the inner workings without going around the watch band.

Also it’s a good idea to test the water resistance. I do a few seconds under a faucet then wear the watch till your body warms up the watch, if you see condensation on the face open it back up and reseat the seal and repeat.

Latest Posts

Back