• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Incomings : O Matter, X Metal and a display case

Great looking set up!!! I love that countertop display and it’s getting full rather quickly!!!!

Good stuff! Congrats.

I will see if I can source a tower when moving back. Importing a tower to Japan is a headache.

Second persimmon Scar? hey leave some for me o_O

That's a killer display. Nice XX x metals too.

Excellent haul my friend, congratulations !!!

Bonus points for “ rescuing “ the Scar. A very good deed ;)

Looks great bud congrats!

Thanks guys. The haul won't have been possible without the help of the wonderful community here and for that, I am very grateful.

Added a few more.

2 pairs of Tron Gascans, one fitted with an extra set of 3rd party lens. Might have to get an extra pair of polished Gascans to swap the oribitals out and avoid taking out the delicate 3D lenses.
IMG_2033.jpg

Ducati PB1 BNIB set, outer box, cardboard box, et al. It looks mint but being untouched meant that the glue and the disintegrating foam caused damages to the PB1. Managed to remove the red emblem safely, just need a new Elite box and all will be good.
IMG_2035.jpg

A very beautiful black chrome Scar, the finish is amazing, Thanks to @Joseph Smith for this pair and to @Tidezealot for the tag, else I would have easily missed this gem.
IMG_2048.jpg

Will be picking up something tomorrow morning. An exciting end to a great week of Oakley procurements.

Back