• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Incomplete rubber set for sale

I settled for some OEM cuts. I want to actually get some big taco ice donors because the ice looks much closer to the OEM mars ice I’ve seen In pictures. —the darkness of the ice. I forgot what donor mine is but it is the right base curve. View attachment 750444
Same here. Can't find originals, so had to get OEM custom cuts. I bought another pair of OEM custom cut Ice lenses just yesterday for a future project.

I haven't thought to ask Chris. I look at his store now and then to see if he has any Mars lenses. Someday I may have to actually message him. Hahaha. Our paths just haven't crossed yet.

I haven't thought to ask Chris. I look at his store now and then to see if he has any Mars lenses. Someday I may have to actually message him. Hahaha. Our paths just haven't crossed yet.

He’s where I got mine but At the time it was his last set but that was a while ago so he may have got more. One huge benefit is I send the frame in and he deals with the headache of mounting them I did that once and I hope I never have to do it again.

Back