• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Juliet 650.00 Complete.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point on the accuracy of the description, but having been on the Buyer's side before in similar situation I have ALWAYS had to pay the return shipping. The only time I did not was when the Seller was unresponsive and PayPal/eBay reimbursed me. If you went out of your way to say "NEW NEW NEW never touched by human hands absolutely perfect flawless impeccable not a subatomic particle out of its proper position...", then maybe its on the Seller. The default is still the Buyer pays, caveat, emptor, etc...

That said we have a slightly higher standard here on the forum - or at least I think we do? - so its kind of like comparing apples and oranges at that point I suppose.

Some people reacted to this post.
So true. Well I will take super high res pictures and be sure to post it accurately for the members here

Yea but if its something small that's missed I can't blame seller. I always try and over describe if possible. People still buy scratched lenses for beaters or original look.

I try to reduce price if BOTH parties agree to save time and shipment but then again this is just me.

Test

Last edited:
I love how you brought the DSLR out.

Deleted

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
UPDATE: Buyer was not happy with glasses. Described two blemishes on frame and 2 on lenses. I will be receiving them back to reexamine them. Anyone intersted in this pair?
sorry for that man..i love IH juliets, but if it wasn't described as NIB, I wouldn't be surprised if I see a couple of hairline scratches..technically you just said "as new as new can be.." if I had the IH for a good price I wouldn't fuss about it..that's just me..and I'm just glad I'm now able to post on the exchange threads..

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I try to reduce price if BOTH parties agree to save time and shipment but then again this is just me.
I totally agree w/ you mr.president..

Status
Not open for further replies.