• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Drama

EdsJunk

Oakley Expert
So I've been dealing with a bunch of drama trying to get ahold of a pair of IH Juliets.

First time I tried to order through usstandardissue.com ... Order went threw and I was pretty stoked seeing as the price is 190 on there... Well I got a email the next day and they stated they no longer have them in stock and are removing them from the site. So got burned there and tool about a week for the money to come back to the account.

Next try I have a buddy who works at the local vault that said he could get then for me at employee discount... So stoked again, I head down there to get them, he let's me check them out, try them on ext. he goes to ring them up... He can't get the discount. There restricted,.. Great... Burned a second time!

A pair pops up on eBay and I get the seller to buy it now at 180.00. I pay, he shipped... Week later the tracking number shows delivered, but no oaks....
Call the post office and they admit they delivered to the wrong address on a completely different route!! Marked as lost in mail and have to fight a but with PayPal to get my money back (since it showed it as delivered, they didn't want to refund me!) burnt a 3rd time!

So I said screw it, with eBay prices rising, I went to the vault and bough the last pair they had at retail.... They sure do look beautiful! It was worth it!

oak26.jpg

F man what a story, and it's meant to happend for the love of our oakleys, I've also have been wanting some for a while, I'll keep looking congrats and good luck getting your payment back

Dang. That sucks. I would've given up and said they just weren't meant to be with all that drama. But glad you persevered and finally got it :)

Back