• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello forum

marker1320

Oakley Beginner
Hi everybody, my name is Mark. I have probably 20 pairs or so, just now found this forum, should be exciting to explore!

Within the last few weeks I placed an order at the 1 Icon location. 3 of the pairs had to be shipped to my house, and so far one pair has yet to show up. The shipping information only said a label was created and then about 2 weeks later it said shipment canceled. So far every avenue I have tried has been less than helpful in figuring this out. Has anyone been through anything similar or have any advice?

Thanks, Mark

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙
Lots of tales of woe concerning shipping and cancellations from Lux here.

tmp 5.gif

Hi everybody, my name is Mark. I have probably 20 pairs or so, just now found this forum, should be exciting to explore!

Within the last few weeks I placed an order at the 1 Icon location. 3 of the pairs had to be shipped to my house, and so far one pair has yet to show up. The shipping information only said a label was created and then about 2 weeks later it said shipment canceled. So far every avenue I have tried has been less than helpful in figuring this out. Has anyone been through anything similar or have any advice?

Thanks, Mark
Anything limited release will be hard to get unless you’re quick on the release date/time. You can post in the exchange if you are having trouble finding something particular, maybe someone is selling? Enjoy the forum.

Back